Friday, January 1, 2010

Get $75,000 teaching Old Rich People to use Facebook

Happy New Year!

I meant to post this earlier but forgot. The Tuesday/Thursday posting schedule will continue through January (and maybe forever, it seems to be working well). See you Tuesday!


There may a lucrative career for me yet, if I'm lucky and well connected. Look at this lead from Jezebel:
Meet Adam Connor. He's created a career teaching Congresspeople to use Facebook. While the Washington Post says Connor brings home a cool $75,000 a year, the interviews make it clear he is working for every penny.
Life is so unfair. I teach Old People for free, and this guy gets more than twice my previous salary to teach Facebook (only one facet covered on this blog!) to Old People on Capitol Hill. Boo.

No comments: