1. Turn on your computer, log in if necessary, and start iTunes.
2. Select the song or album you want to view. (You can select the whole album under another View, or select multiple songs.)
3. Click FILE.
4. Click GET INFO.
Note that if you click NEXT you'll see the next song:
6. Click the INFO tab. This is what you'll see:
This is where you'd typos or information regarding song or album data.
7. Click LYRICS. It's a blank box. Most songs don't automatically import lyrics. You can enter your own if you want to. I usually leave mine blank.
8. This is the last tab, ARTWORK. You can toggle between, add, or delete artwork. We'll look at this in more detail in an upcoming lesson.
When you're finished, click OK.