- Check spelling before you publish. If you need to print your post first, do it.
- Keep a written, running list of your ideas. Use it as a checklist and a reference point so you never ask yourself, What was I going to write again?
- Read your work out loud before you publish.
- Always try to include a visual element. Photos, video, and miscellaneous imagery will aid the visual appearance of your work.
- Always back up your work. You can read more about that here. You might want to save your work on an external hard drive, and you might want to print your work, too.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
My Tips: Part I
As NaBloPoMo finally begins its end, I thought I'd provide my tips for your blogging experience. Make sure you read Christina's too!